Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. All pallet deliveries are curbside. Please notify us if you need an additional service to deliver to the door. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Cancellations are subject to 10~25% processing fee. Please note that made to order items are not returnable. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Please allow few weeks.
Notify email@example.com for reason being and we will give you directions. All returns must be sent back to original warehouse where the item has been shipped from.
Please see the details for each brand:
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
General information for all returns:
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
- Gift certificates
- Clearance items
- Custom laminate and solid wood desktops (the desk frame is returnable as described above)
- Items must be Received In resalable for credit to be provided. If the product has been installed we will not accept it back as resalable.
- For orders shipped Freight: If the order has not been installed, but removed from its original packaging:
- it would need to be re-boxed in the original box with all original packaging and parts (including all the hardware) and strapped to a pallet the same size as it was sent on. We will call in a truck to pick the order up. Customer must be there when the truck arrives.
- For orders shipped UPS GROUND: If the order has not been installed, but removed from its original packaging: it would need to be re-boxed in the original internal box and any outer boxes with all original packaging and parts (including all the hardware). We can issue an electronic call tag for the order.
- Customer must be there when UPS arrives.
- Once we have examined the order upon return and it was determined completely undamaged and uninstalled and able to be resold as new, will a credit be issued.
- The original and return shipping as well as the shipping of any replacement to the customer is covered at the cost of the returning party.
- Fireproof items cannot be returned or cancelled after 24 hours due the weight and shipping costs. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
- You may return your purchase within 30 days of your order receipt for an exchange or refund of your purchase price excluding our shipping and handling costs and a restocking fee.
- The restocking fee varies from product to product, typically between 10% and 30%. Please email or call us if you have any questions.
- If your product arrives damaged and it cannot be fixed with replacement parts, we will pay all return shipping costs and send a replacement to you at no charge. If you do not wish to fix or replace your item, the item can be returned to us under our customary return policy.
- If you receive an incorrect product we will remedy the problem and send you the proper item at absolutely no cost to you.
To return an item using our Standard Return Policy:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
- Please wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging or additional charges may be apply.
- If possible please email us your return tracking number.
- It is important that you insure the return package to eliminate any return transit issues.
- Please Note: We cannot refund shipping and handling unless the return is attributed to an error on our part.
- After these steps are completed and your return has been inspected for damage we will issue your credit to the card used for the original order.
Reporting Damaged Orders?
- We take great care to insure your order arrives quickly and damage free. If in the unlikely event that an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us as soon as possible. We will make sure to replace your damaged item as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. Please note the instructions below to be assured that your damaged item is replaced as quickly as possible.
- Merchandise should be fully inspected upon receipt for evidence of damage or shortage before signing the delivery receipt. If your package has any suspected damage, print "PRODUCT DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If external appearance has not indicated damage, but damage is discovered upon unpacking:
- Concealed damage must be reported within 7 days of delivery. Contact us immediately.
- Save all packing materials.
- Immediately call the carrier to inform them and request immediate inspection. Failure to do so will significantly increase the chances of the claim being denied.
- Confirm your conversations with the carrier in writing.
We wish to make your purchases online as easy as possible and guarantee your satisfaction.
If your product arrives damaged and it cannot be fixed with replacement parts, we will pay all return shipping costs and send a replacement to you at no charge. If you do not wish to fix or replace your item, the item can be returned to us under our customary return policy. Please note the standard return policy above this section.